Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!

We are just hours away and Aunt Bobbie said I need to go to bed :) So I will go! A big thank you goes to everyone for their wonderful support and love. We could not do this without you all. Without asking I already know that your prayers are going before us and with us tomorrow.

With Love~ Angela

4 comments:

Dan and Rachel Williamson said...

Its 12:21 and I am holding John in my heart!!! Get well little guy!

Chris, Bobbie, Mary Margaret, and Rebecca said...

Well all is will at the Overstreet house (or it was when I left!) Abigail and Aunt Bobbie were talking in her bed!

As soon as I got out of the shower this morning Abigail came in wanting mama, pop, and John! Before I left she was telling us about the 10 lunch baggies, the schedules, and everything mama had organized! ..Angela Jr.

I'm sure everything is going well! & can't wait to see John very soon, what a brave little boy!

Chris, Bobbie, Mary Margaret, and Rebecca said...

& mom just texted me right when i sent that! I'M SO GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL! :]

love, becca dee

Sarah said...

The Brown's are thinking of you guys and praying for the best! We know John will come through this with flying colors! Nothing is going to slow that boy down...if Emily can't then cardiac surgery won't stand a chance!

Love,
Jeremy, Sarah, Madlyn and Emily